Call for Symposia
Biofabrication 2022 invites symposia proposals in all areas of Biofabrication. If you are interested in submitting a symposium proposal, please complete the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th of April 2022.
The following guidelines do apply:
- All symposia proposals must be submitted electronically, in Word or PDF format, in English, using the provided template.
- The Submitting author (s) proposes the names of up to two chairs and the names of up to two invited speakers. Try to ensure gender balance when you can within the Chairs.
- The Submitting author(s) should be active as a Chair or Co-Chair.
- Chair, Co-Chair and Submitting Author(s) should not appear as an Invited Speaker.
- Biofabrication 2022 would like to encourage symposia submitters to consider the diversity of their proposed invited speakers.
- Biofabrication 2022 may not be held responsible for any infringements because of plagiarism, libel, slander, or any misuse of material.
- Submitting Author(s) will abide by the conditions, deadline policies and decisions of the Biofabrication 2022 Committee.