The final program is out now! Download it by pressing the button below.
Podium presentation guidelines
- Keynote speakers will have 15 minutes for their presentation (13 minutes for presentation, 2 minutes discussion).
- Podium presenters will have 10 minutes for their presentation (8 minutes for presentation, 2 minutes discussion).
- Presentations should be in PowerPoint (pptx) format of 16:9 ratio.
- Presentations must be uploaded the day before the scheduled session, using the presentation booth located at Teatro Verdi.
Poster presentation guidelines
All the posters at the Biofabrication2022 conference will be presented as printed posters. They will appear on poster boards in the poster area to be seen by the participants during the 3 poster sessions.
- Each poster presenter will be provided with a poster board labelled with the preassigned id-number to display.
- Recommended poster size: 700 mm x 1000mm (W x H, portrait orientation)
- The printed poster may contain text, figures, tables, photographs, etc, which should be neat and legible from approximately 1.50m. The illustrations and photos should be enlarged enough to show relevant details.
POSTER Set-Up, Presentation and Dismantle
Poster presentations are organized in 3 Poster Sessions. Each session is scheduled on a specific day at a specific time (see the schedule below). Poster presenters should set-up, present and remove their posters.